Hott boy can dance

Kate: "I think I want a mixed drink, what do you say? And then dance floor. Thanks for the offer Rico, we can take care of ourselves, maybe we'll see you out there"

[Starring at Fran's ass] Rico: "No problem ladies"

Fran: "Loook over there, look at him Kate"

Kate: "Already on it"

So I may have noticed probably the best looking man in the bar scene and proceeded to walk towards him, struttin'' my stuff, or at least trying the best I knew how.

He looked me over and I guess was liking what he was seeing, as he bought my a couple drinks and proceeded to bring me out onto the dance floor.

My god is this man a good dancer. Uhhh I can feel his six pack, Jesus.


~~Music~~
I’m bringing sexy back
Them other boys don’t know how to act
I think you're special, what's behind your back?
So turn around and I'll pick up the slack.
Take 'em to the bridge
Dirty babe
You see the shackles
Baby I’m your slave
I’ll let you whip me if I misbehave
It’s just that no one makes me feel this way
~~


I don't think I can stand up anymore, my god, this man does not stop. What the hell time is it, and where are the rest of the girls?

Oh there's Fran...ew who is she dancing with. Time for some rescuing.
Sorry hot boy, gotta go. Ill just dance my way over there...

[yelling over music] Kate: "Hey, I think we're leaving"

Fran: "Okay, I'm definitely ready to go"

Kate: "Let's find the rest of the girls"

All the sudden I am twirled around and there are lips on my lips. I open my eyes slightly, and its hot boy. My god, a good kisser too. I don't think this night could get better.

He slips something into my hand and walks away.

[Alex 1-902-239-850]

Hahaha. LOVE LIFE.


Back to the car