Dance

Answer: Dancing. Lots. of. Dancing.







I don't think I can lay still for much longer. The music is pounding in my head, and this energy needs to be let out somehow.


Fran's just lying in the back with a beer, Tere and Sam are in the front lying on the deck and here I am trying to sit still in the sun for at least ten minutes.


Nope. I wont have it. I'm livening up this boat. This beach is too dead for my liking. Let's get this party started.



~~Music~~ EVERY BODY DANCE NOW


Dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dun


EVERY BODY DANCE NOW!


Dun dun dun dun dun dun dun


Give me the music! Give me the music!


Dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dun


EVERY BODY DANCE NOW!~~



Haha I've never seen three girls get up faster. They knew what I was thinking,


and I was thinking LOUD MUSIC! and above all things...


YOU BETTER GET THE EFF UP AND DANCE



Not only did this dance party start with "Everybody Dance Now" [clearly by C&C Factory] but along came some embarrassing tunes that will include some of the crazier moves you wouldn't want even your parents seeing. I'm not talking about any dirty dancing, I'm talking about drunk, sloppy, only funny when your drunk dancing. Any other time and this would not be okay. But hey! isn't that what every drunk dance party is about? Just moving, and feeling the music? Who cares who's watching, its all about you.




Between 50 cent, Lil' Wayne, Jay-Z, Jim Jones, Mariah, Britney, Justin, you name it. We were bringing back the oldies, the goodies, and introducing the new stuff. We may be making fools of ourselves but god-damn people were enjoying it. Within ten minutes we started a beach dance party with not only people our age but older as well. Not just our parents age, but more like my grandparents age. Who said when you're 70 you can't enjoy a little Kanye West? Apparently Joyce and Walter were loving it... as well as the Tequila shots. They were intrigued with this "Lick, sip, suck" method we were using.

As fun as we are having, I don't think the coastguard is enjoying it too much.
Kate: "Well it didn't take long for Coastguard Jim to come over and ask us to quiet down."
Fran: "It's those people down there who were complaining"
Kate: "We should take the boom box down there and blast it right in front of their boat"
Sam: "Make Peace not War guys"
Fran: "Thanks for that inspirational quote Sam"
Sam: "No problem. Besides we should start heading back anyways. I am STARVING. And we should sober up a bit before heading back to Grandma's"
Tere: "Yeah, good call. Do we have anything in the boat so we can sober up before getting to the restaurant?"
Sam: "Umm...water? and by water, I mean salty ocean water?"
Tere: "I'll take that as a no"
Kate: "Fran grab the anchor, Ill get the noodles."


Ding ding LUUUUNCH