Uncle Mikey pulls through

::ringring::ringring::ringring::

Uncle Mike: "Hello?"
[Mariea hands over the phone...]
Tere: "Dad?"
Uncle M: "Yeah Tere, what's up, where are you guys, its almost 9 o'clock honey, we're getting worried"
Tere: "Yeah I know, our cell phone's are going in and out of service, I'm on Mariea's phone. Our battery ran out of power so we can't get back, what do we do?"
Uncle M: "I'll come pick you up with the Jet ski, hold on tight for a bit, I got to make sure the restaurant is Okay if I leave for a bit and grab the jet ski at home. Ill call Mommy and let her know y'all all right...you're all okay right?"
Tere: "Yeah of course, just starving"

~About 45 minutes later...

Uncle Mikey: "You guys hanging in there?"
Nick: "Yeah we're all good sir"
Sam: "Sorry about this Uncle Mikey, I didn't realize we should have just used the boom box and not the radio all day"
Uncle Mikey: "No problem guys...I had the kitchen make you guys some food, ya hungry?" Fran: "I AM STARVING"
All: " Hahaha"
Kate: "Fran is delirious, don't mind her"
Uncle Mikey: " Oh the lush needs some sobering up food huh?"
Fran: "I am not a lush! I'm just hungry.
Uncle Mikey: "Uh huh... lets go ladies and gentlemen, bring up the anchor and load the boat."

Fish House